Avivavisas is not affiliated with the Turkey Government, but we are a UK registered company providing assistance to members of the public in applying for a Turkish Visa.
Our charges will not be implemented if you apply directly to the respective Governments. See the price chart to the right.
We provide professional and friendly one-to-one dedicated and systematic consultation to ascertain our clients meet the prerequisite of the embassy and to avoid being refused or undergo unnecessary delays. Our service includes booking the necessary appointments, and verifying and preparing documents. We can also be instructed to attend embassies, collect, post and deliver visas on behalf of our clients. Please note additional postage and packaging fees may apply if you want us to post. This service is made to save you time and unnecessary pressure.
Turkey Visa Requirements
Below are the requirements for Turkey Visa:
- Application form.
- Passport: Should have a minimum of 6 months validity left from the date of entry into Turkey.
- UK Visa: Must be valid for at least 6 Months beyond the date of travel.
- Passport-sized Photos: Must be new and taken against a white background.
- Scan all the above documents: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in JPEG format.
- Payment: Total fees £45
- Contact us for more information:
|Address:||FINCHLEY: 341b Regents Park Road,
Finchley Central N3 1DP,
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 208 099 6657|
|Mobile Number:||+44 (0) 7572 606 566
07535 750 559
|Fax:||+44 (0) 872 352 2082|