Avivavisas is not affiliated with the Portuguese Government, but we are a UK registered company providing assistance to members of the public in applying for a Portuguese Visa.
Our charges will not be implemented if you apply directly to the respective Governments. See the price chart to the right.
We provide professional and friendly one-to-one dedicated and systematic consultation to ascertain our clients meet the prerequisite of the embassy and to avoid being refused or undergo unnecessary delays. Our service includes booking the necessary appointments, and verifying and preparing documents. We can also be instructed to attend embassies, collect, post and deliver visas on behalf of our clients. Please note additional postage and packaging fees may apply if you want us to post. This service is made to save you time and unnecessary pressure.
Portugal Schengen Visa General category
Below are the requirements for Portugal Schengen Visa:
- Passport containing the UK residence permit/visa in, both valid for at least 3 months beyond your trip. If your UK visa is stamped in the old passport please provide both old and new passports.
- Photo: 1 passport-size colour photograph on WHITE background, please ensure your photos must be different from photos on any old visas or passport and should be taken recently within a month.
- Application form for each applicant.
- Tickets should be prepaid. Internet print-outs are accepted. If you are travelling to more than one Schengen country then Portugal must be your longest stay.
- Accommodation proof: Confirmed hotel booking, internet print-outs are accepted.
* If accommodation provided by friends/family: Letter from the host; copy of the host’s passport; copy of utility bill with the address in Portugal. All can be scanned & emailed.
* Renting a villa: Letter from the company confirming rent. Or letter from the villa’s owner; copy of the host’s passport and a copy of a utility bill with the address in Portugal. All scanned and emailed copies are accepted.
- Travel Insurance stating area and expenses covered. If insurance provided with your bank account – request your bank for a NEW original letter confirming cover (letter DATED NO OLDER than 1 MONTH before the date of application on bank’s headed paper).
- Current 3 months Original bank statement and ALL pages should contain your name and address; with £500 on it.
* If you do not have bank statement or receive on-line statements than you have to submit original EURO traveller’s cheques €50 per day of stay (per person).
- Employed: Letter from Employer (no older than 1 month before the date of application) on headed paper. Must confirm you are employed by that company and your job title.
- Unemployed: If you are not working and supported by a spouse, spouse’s employment letter (as p.I), spouse’s bank statement (as p. F); original spouse’s passport and original marriage certificate. If not in English it must be translated and stamped by respective embassies.
- Students: Letter from College/University on letter head confirming attendance. Letter must be not older than 1 month; stating your course and dates of graduation.
- Self-employed: Letter should not be older than 1 month on headed paper and should be provided by your accountant confirming you are self-employed, business name, annual income and type of business.
Spouse of British national / EU national category
- Passport: spouse’s original UK/Irish passport and original marriage certificate. If not in English/Portuguese must be officially translated.
- Spouses of Portuguese citizens: We can assist ONLY if your marriage has been registered with Portuguese Consulate (in person). Once registered, for a visa we would need spouse’s original Portuguese passport, marriage certificate and Certidao/Assento de Casamento issued by the “Conservatoria” in Portugal or by Portuguese Consulate anywhere in the world.
- Spouses of other EU citizens: If you are married to German, Polish etc we can assist you with a Portuguese Schengen visa ONLY if your marriage has been registered with a respective Consulate of your spouse. Such as, if you are South African married to a Polish citizen – First you need to register your marriage with Polish Consulate in London and only than we can apply for a visa at Portuguese Consulate. You would need to present a document of registration of your marriage. Important! This rule applies to all, whether you were married in the UK, South Africa or elsewhere.
Once registered, for a visa we would need spouse’s original passport, marriage certificate and a document from an Embassy of your EU spouse, confirming your marriage has been registered with that Embassy.
- Business/conference: If traveling for the purpose of business/Conference Business you need to provide invitation stating your name, company name, purpose of trip, dates and contacts of the inviting organisation. If the company is in Portugal – fax is acceptable. If the company is in the UK (such as a conference organiser) – original postal letter. Emails are not accepted.
- Payments: For general category total fees will be £155.00 and if you are married to a UK/Portuguese/EU citizen – £100.00. We accept payments by Cash/card/ Bank Account transfer or cheque payable to Findavisa. Bank Account details are as follows; Account name – Findavisa, Account number – 71476327, Sort code – 40-03-01, Bank – HSBC
- Postage: Please enclose pre-paid special delivery envelope (to return your documents) from royal mail or add £8.50 to the total fees.
- Visa Fees:
|Portuguese Visa||Consular Fee||Our Fee||Total Fee|
- For further information, contact us at:
|Address:||FINCHLEY: 341b Regents Park Road,
Finchley Central N3 1DP,
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 208 099 6657|
|Mobile Number:||+44 (0) 7572 606 566
07535 750 559
|Fax:||+44 (0) 872 352 2082|