Avivavisas is not affiliated with the Dubai Government , but we are a UK registered company providing assistance to members of the public in applying for a Dubai Visa.
Our charges will not be implemented if you apply directly to the respective Governments. See the price chart to the right.
We provide professional and friendly one-to-one dedicated and systematic consultation to ascertain our clients meet the prerequisite of the embassy and to avoid being refused or undergo unnecessary delays. Our service includes booking the necessary appointments, and verifying and preparing documents. We can also be instructed to attend embassies, collect, post and deliver visas on behalf of our clients. Please note additional postage and packaging fees may apply if you want us to post. This service is made to save you time and unnecessary pressure.
Dubai Visa Requirment:
Below are the requirement for China tourist & Business Visa:
- Passport: We will require coloured scanned copy of your Passport. It should be front and back page valid for at least 3 months beyond your trip. If your UK visa is in the old passport please provide both old and new passports copy.
- Visa: we will require scanned copy of your UK residence permit, it should be coloured and the visa should be valid for at least 3 months beyond your trip. If your UK visa is in the old passport please provide both old and new passports copy.
- Photo: Digital passport-size colour photograph on WHITE background; must be different from photos on any old visas. It should be recently taken. Digital photographs in JPEG format is accepted.
- Sponsored: If sponsored by someone then the above documents along with sponsorship letter and supporting documents should be submitted. If you do not have any of the sponsored documents UAE/Dubai tourist visa can be still obtained.
|Dubai Visa||Consular Fee||
|Tourist 30 Day||£110.00||£20.00 +20||£150.00|
|Tourist 60 Day||£275.00||£20.00 +20||£315.00|
Please Note – There will be additional service charges of £15 for all the above options; Some GEC Nationals will be subjected to an additional £25 clearance fee. Express visa within 3 UAE working days can be obtained at an additional fee of £30.
- For further information, contact us at:
|Address:||FINCHLEY: 341b Regents Park Road,
Finchley Central N3 1DP,
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 208 099 6657|
|Mobile Number:||+44 (0) 7572 606 566
07535 750 559
|Fax:||+44 (0) 872 352 2082|