Avivavisas is not affiliated with the Canadian Government, but we are a UK registered company providing assistance to members of the public in applying for a Canada Visa.

Our charges will not be implemented if you apply directly to the respective Governments. See the price chart to the right.

We provide professional and friendly one-to-one dedicated and systematic consultation to ascertain our clients meet the prerequisite of the embassy and to avoid being refused or undergo unnecessary delays. Our service includes booking the necessary appointments, and verifying and preparing documents. We can also be instructed to attend embassies, collect, post and deliver visas on behalf of our clients. Please note additional postage and packaging fees may apply if you want us to post. This service is made to save you time and unnecessary pressure.

Canadian Tourist Visa Requirements

Below are the requirements for Canadian Tourist Visa:

  • An Application form: The applicant should make sure to sign the application form.
  • Original Passport: The applicants’ passport should have at least 1 blank page remaining. The passport should be valid for atleast another 6 months beyond date of entry to Canada.
  • Valid UK Visa: If the applicant’s current valid visa is in an older passport, both the new and the old passports should be submitted. If the visa is a Biometric Card, the original card should be submitted as well as a colour copy of both sides of the card.
  • 2 new colour passport size photographs: These should not have been taken more than 6 months ago, should be in colour and taken against a Whitebackground. The applicant should write their name, date of birth and signature on the back of both pictures
  • Letter of Employment: The letter should not be older than 28 days before the date of application. The letter should be on the company’s letterhead,it should state the company’s registration/VAT number, the applicant’s name, position, earnings and start date, and should be signed by the Employer or HR Manager. It should also specify the purpose for traveling and should have the applicant’s expected return to work date.
  • 3 months original Payslips
  • Bank Statement: 1 month original bank statement. It should not be older than 28 days before the date of application with the applicant’s name and address shown. All pages of the statement should be submitted not just the cover page. This should be the account that the applicant’s salary is paid in, and it should show atleast  £35 per person/day of stay in Canada. “Cash deposits” or “credit card” statements are not accepted.
  • Canadian dollar travelers’ cheques (only if a bank statement cannot be provided): To the value of  $35 per person/day of stay in Canada.
  • Travel Insurance: Should atleast cover the duration of the applicant’s stay. If insurance is provided by the applicant’s bank, than an original letter from the bank confirming the cover should be submitted. The letter should be on the bank’s headed paper, it should show the applicant’s name and the policy number, and  it should be dated not older than 28 days before the date of application.
  • Proof of return flight booking: Internet print-outs or e-tickets are accepted.
  • Proof of Accommodation:
  1. Hotel Booking – A fax or email confirmation on the hotel’s letterhead paper or a PDF is accepted.
    • OR
  2. Accommodation Sponsored by a Canadian resident: A Letter proving accommodation will be sponsored by family or friends already in Canada.
  • Additional Requirements for dependents: 
  • Dependent Spouse/Child(ten) under 18 years old of a Work Permit holder:
    1. A letter of support from the Spouse stating who is paying for the trip
    2. Spouse’s original passport
    3. Spouse: Original marriage certificate in English. English translations has to be certified as a true copy by the Embassy/Consulate of the country where the marriage ceremony took place or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB.
    4. Child(ren): Original birth certificate(s) in English, and stating both parent’s names. English translations has to be certified as a true copy by the country of birth’s Embassy/Consulate or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB.
    5. Child(ren): Parent’s original passports or certified translations thereof if they reside abroad
    6. Spouse’s letter of employment and 3 months payslips
    7. Spouse’s most recent bank statement

This is required even if the applicant is employed and/or do not depend financially on the Spouse.

  • Minor students (younger than 18 years old)/School trips:
    1. Original letter from educational institution on their letterhead stating the student’s status, course of study and type of studies. Scanned/faxed copies are not allowed.
    2. Original passports of Parents
    3. Consent letters from both parents
    4. If parents are divorced, than divorce papers along with parents’ consents letter
    5. Student’s older than 18 years old would also need to provide a bank statement, passport, application form and pictures.
  • Payment of applicable fees: 
Canadian Visa Consular Fee Our Fee Total Fee
Tourist £100.00 £150.00 £250.00
  • Return postage: Please enclose a prepaid self-addressed special delivery envelope or alternatively add £7.50 to the visa fee for P&P.
  • For further information, contact us at:
Address: FINCHLEY: 341b Regents Park Road,
Finchley Central N3 1DP,
Telephone: +44 (0) 208 099 6657
Mobile Number: +44 (0) 7572 606 566
07535 750 559
Fax: +44 (0) 872 352 2082
Email: info@avivavisa.com

Please Note – Names on all documents should match as per name on the passport. If due to any reason there is a change in the name/surname of any relevant documents like bank statement or marriage certificate please inform us so that we can advise on documentation.

By sending/submitting us your documents you agree to terms and conditions, available from www.frenchvisa.org.uk

Canada Visa